start about me work links archives



lalala - what the hell - lalala
2011-07-11 / 15:13

lines for that girl!

i cant sleep and i really dont know why. havent eat today - i dont know why either i havent done this too. i just wasnt hungry. maybe my body wants to tell me something i dont know yet. maybe i am stressed out - but i dont feel like stressed out. more like.."lalalala - wth - lalalala". my brain is just empty. really. maybe its because i have been ought to think so much in the last few days - so maybe there is only a dry desert in my brain area right now.

lalala.

xoxo
sandra


Labels: , , , ,


5 comments

5 Comments:

sounds like you are in love :D

By Blogger HalinaSL, at 11. Juli 2011 um 16:04  

Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

By Blogger Sandra Valerie, at 11. Juli 2011 um 23:54  

i am in love for 2 yrs so i think i got used to that ;) so i maybe its something else..*sigh*

By Blogger Sandra Valerie, at 11. Juli 2011 um 23:57  

Baby on the way maybe? ;)

By Blogger MinusAll, at 13. Juli 2011 um 10:10  

nik! before i make babies grab your wife and make some lil beautiful wonders!

By Blogger Sandra Valerie, at 13. Juli 2011 um 10:28  

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe