start about me work links archives



new tattoo :)
2011-06-09 / 13:47



thats my new tattoo by frank thoenessen - alex' boss
its on my forearm and still healing and damn - that was the first tattoo on my body that actually hurt during the healing. i almost dont feel any pain while getting tattooed (thats just me - i think i just like the feeling of getting tattooed so it doesnt hurt to me because all of the endorphines in my body) but the hurt while healing was damn tough for 2 days. and if you ask why a devil on the forearm..and on the right one too? i just thought frank makes pretty damn cool devils and there was an gape between my mixtape and my star (this star *sigh*...i think i will cover it up some day). i am a kind of person that dont think that every single tattoo hast to have a meaning.



i found this lil skully-fella on the fleamarket. there was a man who sold any kind of skulls - real ones and fake ones but this one is real. its a skull of a fox - and since i've bought him alex wants now to have a human skull... i think its a cool idea to have one..just not at home haha :P




i have bought 3 big frames and one medium frame from the flea market for all together only 25 euros. thats nearly nothing. oh i love them all and i hope i will fill them with beautiful drawings!

well... my favourite ppl that was a nice lil post dont you think? nothing too personal - easy going - i liked it. i'll say hello to my pillow now.

kisses!
sandra

Labels: , , ,


4 comments

4 Comments:

I am very jealous of the fox skull! It would be so cool to have one.

By Blogger Courtenay, at 9. Juni 2011 um 21:59  

Hallo Sandra! :) I love your new tattoo and I think the same about tattoos!

Not all/any of them need to have a meaning. I only have one special one and that's the London piece on my ribs! I hate it when people get something not-so-original and make up a deeper meaning for it. I think tattoos are beautiful and that's why I'm getting more of them! :)

Hope you're alright!

- Tea

By Blogger Tea, at 10. Juni 2011 um 23:29  

teaaa! yes i am allright! you r so right! the only one that really means to me anything is that on my back haha
i hope to see you some time again! so yes we are pretty with all our tattoos haha

By Blogger Sandra Valerie, at 10. Juni 2011 um 23:47  

and courtenay -> go to a big fleamarket i am sure you find some skulls somewhere..i have been on 3 in the last months and on every single one were some :)

By Blogger Sandra Valerie, at 10. Juni 2011 um 23:48  

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe