start about me work links archives



new stuff like my first split with alex and a jester snake
2012-02-26 / 16:16


hi folks!

haven't been here for a while. i would apologise for it - but the reality is just: i am a normal human with a normal job and i have to work and just did not want to do more after work. i like my job though. but i really missed doing drawings. i even got that much on alex nerves that he said finally ok to do our first split flash together! i wanted to do the jester for it but he said it would be better as a bigger piece. and i have to say: he was just right. so he found the knight girl i just had a sketch of some from some weeks ago and he said that it would be a good piece for a flash. so i did the lines. alex will add his piece after i finished mine. we have done some artsy stuff together - but this one is our first tattoo-ish flash together and i am just happy about it. alex managed to get me to take advises from him. because i was kinda like a dickhead when he started to give me advises eventhough i give him advises too and he take them and do his stuff better - so i had to put my perseverance away and just say thank you and do my best. that took years and i am so sorry for any shitty behaviour of mine. but i could never take critisism from ppl i love.crazy i know but i dont know why it is like this. aaaannyway. here are those drawings i started today.




Labels: , , , , , ,


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe