start about me work links archives



new tattoo ... again :)
2011-08-27 / 23:23


here is my new tattoo that alex made me yesterday. i lalalalala-love it! but i realized that i have really ugly elbow...exspecially when its swollen yesh! uh i love to explore new complexes haha. and as always dont ask me for a deeper meaing. i thought it was fun so i did it. it is quite a great filler dont you think? and looks much better next to my creepy cherryblossom that i have got when i was 17 and drunk yessh. oh i love to some youth sin (do you say that in english? youth sin - here in germany you say it like this). and here is the soundtrack what i was thinking of tattooing (i had fun hahaha):






Labels: , , ,


2 comments

2 Comments:

danke!
und einen tollen blog hast du :)

By Blogger julia ▲, at 28. August 2011 um 11:18  

Yay! for new tattoos! Looks great.

By Blogger MinusAll, at 10. September 2011 um 07:48  

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe