start about me work links archives



staining techniques and a present for me yessh!
2011-08-26 / 03:53


i have been trying to work with some diffrent staining methods. there are some stuff like coffee or tea staining but i think that always looks kinda sloppy and dirty. in some cases i like this dirty look or "old look" but i prefer it more even if i want to do it. i have still to figure out how i can get it a lil bit lighter and how diffrent colors react to that kinda staining. it will be my lil secret how i do it cause i think everyone should experiment a lil bit for themselves to figure out whats the best way for them ;)

and this is an old flash from my boyfriend he gave me as a present yesterday cause i always said it is my favourite. and it still is. i dont know why but i would get everything on this sheet tattooed. btw i will get a tattoo tomorrow. i am so excited! you will see what i have got tomorrow!

and so ..how do you like my new background image? haha it is kinda funny cause of this whole hubble universe hype. ohw i love to travel on the hipstertrain a lil bit.



2 comments

2 Comments:

Great work, great flash set.... AND a new tattoo! Woooooo!

By Blogger MinusAll, at 26. August 2011 um 11:04  

ich finde deinen hintergrund ganz nett aber mir persönlich etwas zu düster :) geschmackssache eben. die tattoos sind sehr hübsch, mir gefällt vorallem der Totenschädel sher.
alles liebe coko

By Anonymous Anonym, at 27. August 2011 um 02:26  

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe