start about me work links archives



me the bullhead
2010-07-09 / 05:23


i was a lil bit mad today when i wanted to colorate my pig. alex is working all night long and really hard nowadays and put the tools nowhere i can find it... its not his fault - i was always mad when i used to live with my sis and she did the same thing..but if i do it - it is never my fault haha^^ *sigh*... he is really working hard but when i wanna practice without the right equiptment - i am a lil bit pissed... i am such a bullhead...but soooo it didnt worked out as clean as i wanted it cause i didnt have bigger brushes :/

4 comments

4 Comments:

I understand you, those days I am so irritable due to my headaches (I can't think about anything else), and I am mad even over little things, I constantly fight with my bf even if he doesn't deserve it :(

but it will pass :)

btw your pig is really cool! I love his cheek!

By Blogger Sara, at 9. Juli 2010 um 10:11  

haha it is just like that! if i dont have eaten enough then nobody could cross my way without me having yelling at them hahaha^^ am am so sorry for that! we are two lil tiny bitchy girls sometimes arent we... but nobody's perfect :D

and thank you!! didnt expect compliments on this one^^

By Blogger Sandra Valerie, at 9. Juli 2010 um 10:53  

hab die farben algemein etwas geändert und ja die augen kamen gut raus :) :) :)

By Blogger s., at 10. Juli 2010 um 07:20  

Beatiful pig :D

By Blogger Alandroide, at 11. Juli 2010 um 11:42  

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe