start about me work links archives



I'm a Wrestler...not!
2010-07-11 / 15:23


it was just too hot today for doing anything. so we stayed at home ordered some pizza & pasta & salad - and just do what other couples would do if they are alone...they WRESTLE!


in the one corner: alex the lion - in the other corner:sandra the squirrel
guess who won?

humm after this alex was busy with drawing and i did proudly - nothing besides watching too much youtube^^ had a rough working week so i think i earned to do nothing^^

hope you had a nice weekend! and dont forget to wrestle with your boy-/girl-friends^^

2 comments

2 Comments:

ahah you cracked me out

I wrestle with my boyfriend too, but once I got carried away and jumped on him, I am not light weighted, so I hurted his ribs ahah

he is a boxer, and he could win every time, but he let me play most of the times, and move gently to never hurt me (even if I don't do the same eheh)

By Blogger Sara, at 12. Juli 2010 um 08:20  

Yey! We also wrestle! It's so fun we're quite even so that makes it a little bit more challenging. =)

By Blogger Sandy De Luxe, at 24. August 2010 um 06:42  

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe