start about me work links archives



yes i am boring and full of hate. yeah.
2011-11-01 / 15:28

hi kids. i was thinking about myself in the past few weeks a lot. how i see myself and what i want in life. and i guess i came to the conclusion that i am pretty boring. i love to work hard for my life and goals, i don't party, i love concerts and music, museums and walking around the city and through forests. traveling is my passion but i am saving money for other stuff so i dont do that either (that much). tattoos and drawing are all i can think and talk about all the time. why so much thinking again? maybe because some ppl tried to make friends with me and i dont know when it began when i started to dont like this shit small talk anymore. i loved it - i really do - and i think it is essential if you want to maintain friendships or any kind of relationship. but i hate it for the beginning. i hate to talk about "and what are you doing? working? oh - and do you like it - where have you studied?" dont get me wrong - i love to know new ppl but i just hate this stereotype talking talk. without any character of yourself in it. so i always tell ppl right away "yeah i dont do much. no i dont party. no i am not that much of a hang around guy. i like to be alone. i am a bad friend cause i forget to call / send a message / mail you. basically i just sleep, eat, draw, work and listen to music. thats it nothing more - so now we can start talking."

i hate those expectations of other ppl that you are so..so awesome?! you can tell.... i feel this kind of pressure all the time. it doesnt get me nervous it just pisses me off when i have to talk to a group of new ppl. i hate bigger groups i really do hate to smile then. i hate the one person who is the center of attention in this moment and i hate that ppl expect me to be there an laugh about their jokes. and dont you dare to dont listen! me as a daydreamer cant listen in a group of ppl. it is like this creepy feeling of HAVING TO be normal and be nice in a group i hate. i really literally go in a corner, sit down and think my thoughts. and ppl think i am depressed - but that would be my spot where i feel comftable. i love to talk to ONE person. sometimes two - but if there are more - then i should know them for years or i just back off and i am in my own world.

thats kinda crazy cause i love to know new ppl. but this group thing is just not my thing. why all this thoughts. i really dont know. i could go on. but i think i will just sleep now.

cheers.

2 comments

2 Comments:

I don't like groups... im happy to sit in my cave and eat chocolate.

By Blogger MinusAll, at 3. November 2011 um 08:52  

hahaha thats me ... just with cheesecake!

By Blogger Sandra Valerie, at 3. November 2011 um 08:58  

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe