start about me work links archives



Many Colors for those Witches
2011-10-21 / 04:57

I was really really sick for one week. I only slept and today was the first day i really could breathe again and do something other than sleeping. i wasnt that ill for 2 and a half years now and i really was happy to acutally DO something again. cause i felt guilty just being in bed but now i am on my way to get better and i got those witches some color. the beauty witch maybe got too much of lips - but hey maybe i was thinking about angelina jolie while sketching her.


Labels: , , , ,


1 comments

1 Comments:

thanks for stopping by my blog! your works are quite amazing, keep it up!!

By Blogger Ester Durães, at 4. November 2011 um 15:52  

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe