start about me work links archives



shadings
2011-06-11 / 07:38




ppl gave me the advise when i start a drawing to complete it at once - but i just figured out that this just doesnt work for me. i have to have like up to 6 or more lines for diffrent drawings done before i start shading them all at once. shadings are...not easyer but its a step on finishing drawings where i can easily switch between pics. i like to switch cause sometimes i am stuck on one and have to think of it - then i just can take another and make the easy shades. so everyone has has his own rhythm i think :)

Labels: , , , , ,


3 comments

3 Comments:

sind die zeichnungen von dir ?
mag ich total, der stil ist toll :)

By Blogger CANDY, at 11. Juni 2011 um 10:30  

Love your work!! just amazing! congrats:)

By Blogger Magda Żmijowska, at 12. Juni 2011 um 05:47  

Creepy... sexy... crexpy... I don't know what to think?! :P

By Blogger MinusAll, at 16. Juni 2011 um 06:08  

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe