start about me work links archives



off to munich :D
2011-04-29 / 04:41

so tomorrow will be the big wedding of the best friend of my boyfriend (i have told you about that in a last post ;)). and i am adding some vacations on my own for a week in my hometown. i leave today yesshhh...weeelll i wont be the whole week in munich. i will travel to insbruck. never been there - it is in austria - and one of my dearest friends patrick (i call him patpat) lives there and i promised him years ago that i will visit him (eventhough he works an a flashy design shop in munich every weekend *sigh) so i will put my cute budd into the car and drive the whole hour way down to him hahaha.

i am just looking forward to see my special ppl again. and i hope everything will work out cause - the last time i went to munich i havnt seen a single soul of my friends. this time there will be a lil bit quality time for my niece cause she will be turning 16 on the 7th of may and a lil for my parents - but most of my time i hope spending with my friends :D (alex has to leave on monday - cause he has and wants to work - but nevermind my friends will be there :DD)

(if you cant read my handwriting: Domi, Vero, Patpat, Bettina, Igor, Marlena, (the fatty babies:) Attila, Adrian)

i havnt seen some of them for yrs and just got in touch to them again through facebook - eventhough i am not THAT active on facebook (what doesnt mean that i dont visit the site like every time i am surfing on the interwebz) - but i am really looking forward to see like bettina again who i havent spoke to since i was 18 i think..so holy moly for 4 yrs now O.O so thank you facebook - i hope i will find old friends (or theyll find me) - cause man i am really happy to see them again.

the past days my lovely sister was here in duesseldorf to visit me - and we watched the musical wicked.




it was just WOW. i loved it and i still have the music in my ears... and it was great to go there with my sister. i love her and i already miss her cause she will leave europe to live in the USA... i dont like the idea - cause IIII know i will never live in the usa - i am a really REALLY european girl...but there are planes and i love to travel..

so we will see what will happen next. i forgot my camera - but i will borrow one from my dad. oh i am so happy to see my dad again too! so we can play squash again YESH! and my mommy who is just my mommy and i love her and want to hear her voice who never stops talking hahaha^^

i am just very happy :D

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe