start about me work links archives



BITE! a cupcake
2011-03-29 / 14:33



this is my beautiful niece and she is posing with a cupcake for my sisters' blog:

biteacupcake.blogspot.com

go and take a look please :)

so what is it all about? my sister loves to bake and wants to save money for a high class bakery school in paris - so she started to sell some cupcakes on her universaty for reaching her goal (and mine as well ...who doesnt want a sister who wants to have an own cupcake bakery???) for becoming a great confectioner. i couldnt eat some of those yet - but i know her cakes and if those cupcakes are at least as good as her cakes are i think everyone in my family will get a fatty tummy :D

btw: i have lost my camera thats the reason why i cant post any new drawings atm (have donesome artsy realistic stuff and some inks on paper ...but i cant show it to you T.T) -.- except if you want to see some web-cam low quality pics *sigh* and since our washing-machine decided to make suicide - i have no money for a new cam. damn it ..those emo-washing-machines! why cant they just go on with life like nothing happened *sigh*



1 comments

1 Comments:

Now i'm hungry! :P

By Blogger MinusAll, at 30. März 2011 um 07:13  

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe