start about me work links archives



me is HAPPPPPPPYYYYY :D
2011-01-07 / 08:55

i found a flat today!!!! it is absolutly awesome!!!! oh i fell in love in the second i saw the door and the house. shitty me i hadnt my cam with me but here you can see what google streetview says how it looks like:


this yellow beauty will be my home in ..omg! 3 weeks!! the ceiling hight in the rooms are REALLY REALLY high. i love this flat and the bathroom is so so so big with a bathtub AND a shower O.O. it is so GREAT! and the best thing is: i can afford it!!! hahahahhahaha :D

so i hope AFTER moving ´that i'll have time to blog again and follow more blogs (and drawing - i miss drawing a lot..i even cried cause i didnt found the time to draw my day was like: work, workout, flat-search/viewing, eat, talking and cuddling with alex for an hour and then sleep). i miss this a lot and i miss the ppl i only can stay in touch via internet <3 so we will see what happens next. i hope the contract will be better than on the last flats but i am even happier now that the other flats didnt work out so i could find this lil baby. hahaha and i can offer couchsurfing again oh i am SO happy:D i loved couchsurfing for yrs and loved to have ppl from all over the world at my place - so i hope this will be back in my life again :D

so what could i ask more? i have a great job, (i will have ) a great flat, a great town to live in, a great boyfriend, a great family, great friends - everything is just PERFECT^^

and did i mentioned that i signed up at a gym? so i am feeling very powerful the last days - oh i love life :D

hope you are doing just fiiine!

4 comments

4 Comments:

I´m so happy for you!!! :)And the house!! OMG! It looks fantastic!! <3 Hope you enjoy living in there. PS. Your Christmas card (+present) is kinda late because I screwed it up :D But don´t worry, I´ll send it to you! ^^

By Blogger Nonna, at 7. Januar 2011 um 10:46  

Yay! Well done, looks great. Cant wait to see some house warming pics. :)

By Blogger MinusAll, at 7. Januar 2011 um 13:06  

hahah housewarming i dont have any friends in duesseldorf! but there will be definitely pics of the new home yesshhh

By Blogger Sandra Valerie, at 8. Januar 2011 um 11:49  

and johanna - dont worry i am not mad at all if you send me a card its ok if not itis also fine - i am happy that you have spend some thoughts on me :D

By Blogger Sandra Valerie, at 8. Januar 2011 um 11:50  

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe