start about me work links archives



bad twin step 1
2011-01-09 / 13:48


sry for the blurry picture - but i am just too lazy and tired to do a proper pic .-.
i have started on the hair today on my baaad ass twin - and now that i see it i see that i forgot the collar - i have to add this..without shadings my bad twin doesnt even looks evil..but she will - i promise hahaha..she only needs some make on - black lipstick and stuff and shadows arrrhahaahha ...but never mind she isnt done yet right? but i am REALLY happy that i found the time to draw again!... eventhough i thought i have to die after that cause i stood up to fast and everything turned black and my heart was going very fast..anyway i survived and i hope i will do the next step during the week :)

2 comments

2 Comments:

pretty!

By Blogger Little Eden, at 10. Januar 2011 um 00:34  

Thanks for your comment my dear!! :)
Your drawings are crazy awesome!
xxxx
Karima

By Blogger Karima Illustration, at 31. Mai 2011 um 08:21  

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe