start about me work links archives



sandra at the office o.O
2010-11-17 / 01:44

dont let me alone with a webcam hahahaha oh yes i got the best place here at the office- i call it the prison corner - right in front of the provider who is noisy as hell -.- but i can do what ever i want in my corner hahahaha noone is payinig attention what i am doing!


i am bored to death - cause i have to do some ad for our own agency..i hate doing ads for my own agency - nothing against my agancy - in fact i really REALLY like the ppl overe here (we have 2 units - the first is the "elite" with our boss and other great ppl - and us the 2. unit - the rebellion hahaha no not really - but we are waaaaay cooooler than the others i think^^and in a i say "family office) but i hate to do stuff for the own thing - cause it has to be super doooper crazy goooood ..not only good - it has to be PERFECT! aaaahhh..anyway... my brain is dead today so i show you my office:


micha with "ch" not mika - is kinda my third boss. he is sooo funny -
he even told me the story of cutting his hair - he used to have hair who reached to his bottom O.O


hahaha it looks like a mess - oh and look - the boss of the 2nd unit enteres - the guy with "the hat on his head" XD we use to say "talk to the guy with the hat on"


should i really work? did you noticed..i am playing too much with my ring - it changes places all the time... and i should sit straight - i have a posture like an old man..-.- gnaaahhh what for a useless post hahah :D

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe