start about me work links archives



My Girl in Japan!
2010-10-09 / 01:03



hello my dear friends!
todays post its not about me! its all about my dear friend anna.


look at her - isnt she adorable?

she is the first time in japan right now and she is writing about it. on facebook she even made something she called "a pic a day" i hope she will post them all on her blog too (cause we all know i more look through blogs than through facebook). that girl is just great! she is crazy and spontanious and i am very grateful that i travelled with her in the past. she has her own way of funny-ness (does this word even exist?) and if you got it you can have your time of your life with her. i just said to her she must have much experiences so i can live through her blog! i so damn want to visit japan someday! and buy so much stuff and visit so many temples! and eeeeat so much food i can get and what looks funny to me! and talk with some japanese ppl! uuuhhh that would be WOW! until that i have to visit annas blog haha^^

so pleeeeaaase visit her blog. its worth it!


http://ana-jasin.blogspot.com/


2 comments

2 Comments:

dankedankedanke!!! :D

By Blogger ana jasin, at 9. Oktober 2010 um 01:32  

Its al very cool blog. :)

By Blogger MinusAll, at 10. Oktober 2010 um 06:38  

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe