start about me work links archives



New Layout
2010-08-27 / 05:32



as you can see i have put on some new clothes for my blog. the weather is getting cold - and i am listing to more metal again (cause yeah i am an indie/metal-girl) ... and i just am more dark-ish with colors...still have to work on some lil things like the ask me! section - cause i have to put a comment/askbox in it..and the links arent complete and ordered yet.

but i like the new design..hope anything else is working cause i am a lil bit out of practice with this whole html coding stuff. i really like the about me part. i liked it on so many other blogs so i had to make it. so we will see what happens next.

i will tell you who have won the give away on the next post - cause i havent got to it cause i was ill. i want to have a clear mind when i post important things haha^^

3 comments

3 Comments:

love the new design ;)
xoxo

By Blogger Momoko Plush Tattooed Mom | Beauty and craft!, at 27. August 2010 um 09:25  

I like the new layout! the wolf pic is really beautiful!

and the about me section is so sweet!

By Blogger Sara, at 27. August 2010 um 09:42  

I'm diggin' it for sure. Wolves! One day soon here maybe I will switch up that arachnid banner you love so much ;)
take care!

By Blogger Chancey, at 27. August 2010 um 19:04  

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe