start about me work links archives



Flash-Splits & London Tattoo Convention 2010
2010-07-24 / 12:43



hey folks!
my lovely - handsome - superWOWtalented (he will hate me for this description) boyfriend did this flash-split with the also supertalented brad T. ! i think they have done a great job :D he is planning to do more splits with other artists - and hopefully (soon to be good) friends!


sooo havent been here for a while. just have to say that i only have to "really" work once next week (that means i only have to make ONE job and not two - cause this week was just tooooo busy) - so i can start drawing again. alex' said he will make a split with me too- but i have to start - and he knows i am kinda lazy with the shades - but this time he will make big eyes! haha!

we decided to go to the LONDON TATTOO CONVENTION 2010 this year..like we did last year haha. it will cost a lil bit of money but its worth it - and i hope to get a new tattoo! i would love to get some old-skool tattoo stuff or one piece of valerie vargas - couldnt get one last year cause i was just to late - but i will buy an advanced ticket to get earlier in ther uhuu..for me its sure to get there - alex doesnt know yet cause of work and stuff...but i hope HOPE hope that he will have time for 3 days :D it would be on his birthday - and i think it would be a great birthdaypresent for him. last year was just amazing! and 2 weeks before that i will turn 22 - so i will get even more money to spend muahahahah :D that will be great.




and eclipse was SO great!* i just LOVE the movies. sry - i am clichee (call me stupid and annoying and "uhh another kiddy who likes this twilight drama commercial stuff) - but i read all the books and i just love kristen steward and robert as a couple they are just RAWR - i always think RAWR when i see them two together. its like looking at ppl who have found their other half and are just happy with eachother - in the movie - yeah^^. i love to watch couple who love eachother - like my mom and dad! they are like teenagers and i love to watch them acting like that :D

i hope you are all happy and in love - i love being in love - i love my boy :DDD

i am out!
kisses
sandra

*btw - yeah - i am a huge movie/book fanatic - i was dissapointed by karate kid - i like the old first one most - wax on wax off!

3 comments

3 Comments:

wow that flash is so cool!
and I love valerie vargas' style too! have fun at the convention!!

By Blogger Sara, at 25. Juli 2010 um 00:34  

I love the poster for the convention!

By Blogger Little Eden, at 25. Juli 2010 um 02:03  

Valerie Vargas!!! lucky you!
what are you planning to get tattooed by her?

I wish i could go one day to this convention! have fun !

By Blogger Kim-Anh Nguyen, at 25. Juli 2010 um 19:00  

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe