start about me work links archives



Lionheart Tattoo Gallery
2010-05-08 / 00:19

like i said yesterday - we were at the lion heart tatoo gallery just chilling in the backroom - cause we arent suppose to make a mess in the front haha^^ so i was sitting there reading my gossip-mags and just being nearly sleeping haha :D

ive met kelu and his girlfriend susa - she is so beautiful and reminds me of tinkerbell! kelu is very laid back and a person fun to talk with!



and here is my boy working! doesnt he look amazing with his latex-gloves haha^^
soon it became afternoon and igor - the nice guy with the bald head and alex' mentor - made his last tattoo for the day. a flower - havent seen the end result but i am sure it looked great!






after that we went watching iron man2 at the most biggest german shopping mall ive ever seen. the movie was soooo great even better then i expected cause we were both full with falafel and cookies :P no because the movie was really really entertaining. it was still exciting eventhough i was watching the trailer quite often! i love mickey rourke! i loved him in the wrestler and now i love him in iron man2! havent seen that much movies with him but i will watch probably the next ones!
i'll be posting another drawing of mine in the afternoon!
cheerio!








0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe