start about me work links archives



Daggers Day!
2010-05-24 / 14:17


its been a while ... dont know why but i hadnt anything to write about. we were just cleaning up our mess in our flat and eating healthy food again - finally! bread all the time or pasta or pizza or fries or candy - i am feeling really better now after three days of healthy food :)

i have been practicing on roses and daggers today. alex and i were drawing all day long - we even didnt talk much but we enjoyed some lil quality time sometimes throughout the day! still not much to say. we werent at berlin cause we didnt find a way to get there - the train was too expensive and stuff but we have done some time on our own and were walking through the city and just being happy together!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe