start about me work links archives



Brownies!
2010-05-19 / 00:31


we didnt draw yesterday cause alex was working hard on the lion heart tattoo gallery basement to renovate it and i had a rush in ikea & at the supermarket. i bought too much - but stuff we needed..like a pan, bowls,a HAND MIXER! some black cups - i love black muahaahaha! our flat isnt really colorful except for the pictures on the walls ^^ so we both came home late and i cleaned up the kitchen to make a mess again. i made cheese-cake-brownies YAY (for the recipe just scroll down)! while alex were updating his blog!


me likes chocolate ^.^
cream cheese!
baked
16 slices :)
we still got some - alex took some to work today :)



we ate a veggi-strudel which alex was working on while i was making brownies around 10 p.m. quite late for me - i usually eat at six - so i had some bellyache this morning - and before that we ate the brownies..we usually eat sweet stuff before eating the "real" meal. our moms would go crazy haha!

so here is the recipe for the cheese-cake-brownies!

100 g chocolate
60 g butter

130 g sugar
2 eggs

75 g chocolate - chips
110 g flour
1/8 teaspoon salt


200g cream cheese or low-fat-quark (i prefer the low-fat-quark - its fresher)
75 g sugar
1 egg-yolk


how to make it:
pre-heat your oven: 180°

chocolate dough:
1. melt chocolate + butter = mix it up
2. mix sugar + eggs and mix it with the chocolate+butter
3. in a seperate bowl: mix flour+chocolatechips+salt and add it to 2.
4. put it on baking-paper like on my picture

cream-cheese:
1. mix cream-chesse+sugar+1egg yolk
2. put this mix in top of the chocolate dough take a fork and just go through it.

bake it for 30 - 40 min
take it out and let it cool down for 15-20 minutes and then cut it in slices

done :)

3 comments

3 Comments:

Oh my gosh these look deliciousss. I don't think I could make them though, I would eat them all. Really.

I'll just look at your pictures and dream haha! <3

By Blogger Sarah, at 24. Mai 2010 um 08:46  

Yum yum yum, these cookies look DELICIOUS. <3

By Blogger Sarah, at 24. Mai 2010 um 08:51  

they are really easy to do! you should try them! :) or come and visit then i do them for you ;)

By Blogger Sandra Valerie, at 24. Mai 2010 um 11:24  

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe