start about me work links archives



Girl with Leaves
2015-01-19 / 10:26


I wish i had more time for drawing again. But being all grown up and stuff means to manage your time wisely. I just could draw this because i woke up too early today.

Beside this some quick fun facts (because my last post is from 2012):
- i or we (alex & i) are married now since january 2013
- we finally moved back to our hometown munich
- i gave up on being an art director in advertising agencies and became selfemployed instead
- selfemployment is the best thing i could have ever done (except for taxes ... i hate doing my taxes like all the time)
- we got the cutest little dog - coco

...yeah i think beside this fun facts i am sure much more did happen but i am just too lazy to write it down.

so happy new year you all!
- sandra

Labels: , , , ,


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe