start about me work links archives



Coco Puppy!..ah and christams!
2011-12-25 / 06:24


say hello to our new family member.


Christmas was great! almost the hole family was here to celebrate presents, good food , family and for those who believe the birth of jesus christ. my sister was missing cause she is in the usa and i really really missed her. she ist always so nice on decoratinig the house - which i am just too lazy for it to do but i did my best this time to replace her graet skills. so here are some few photos from our christmas eve. and just because i was to lazy to edit the pics here they come just as they are :)


Marie - Belle my youngest niece and the daughter of Jean & Maria


Maria - the beautiful Wife of my Brother Jean



My Brother Jean

My oldest Brother Simon

Jenny the wife of my Brother Simon

My Parents and Coco!

Chantina my Niece and the Daughter of Maria & Jean

Kirara and Silara both Kids from Simon and Jenny


And my eldest niece and nephew Cecile and Simon (both Kids of my Brother Simon)

They came on the 25th for breakfast cause they celebrated with her Mother :)


and me first time having my new baby used :) (need to take lessons for this haha crazy stuff is going on in this camera)

and me after christmas - i am soooooooooooo tired!

merry christmas to you all!

Labels: , ,


1 comments

1 Comments:

That looked like a very good Xmas indeed... super cute dog! I hope you are having a nice vacation. MERRY XMAS! :)

By Blogger MinusAll, at 27. Dezember 2011 um 07:17  

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe