start about me work links archives



my flat...so far.
2011-07-21 / 15:31

here we go - my parents will visit me today (its 00.43 a.m. so in 18 hrs or something like that they will be here) and since i havent got time to clean up - i started only 2 hrs ago cause i wasnt at home until then. but not only clean up - we pushed some furniture around..cause we are still not satisfied. i need to buy and sell some of it to feel better in the place. so i thought it would be a great opportunity to show you my new flat i am living in with some shitty pics - cause its night and i was just too lazy to make my cam work right...yeessshh!


so first my workspace. i have a light table - and i love it. i do all my work on it - and since we moved in this flat i really only work on this table and not in bed or in the kitchen. on this board you can see my lovely army of robots. cause yes i love robots!

light-table on


light-table off O.O


more stuff on my board!



and another desk in the corner. the wall is a lil pale.. maybe we put a board there too..or our band posters...


my loved ones <3 the electirc guitar is a epiphone limited and the half-accoustic is an ovation my dad bought me some yrs ago just like this - it was a HUGE surprise!


our kitchen table - and yesh i got my bank-couch-big-place-to-sit-and-eat-and-if-i-want-sleep-thing in the kitchen! i dreamt of this!


the other side of the kitchen..or more the quarter of the other side - i couldnt show you the sink side cause it was full of junk -.-


some pictures i started to put on my walls tonight..its from frank thoenessen. love it.


daaaa bedroooom ..da still messy bedroom haha^^


thats my lil corner with the new sideboard installed - i stared to put the last books i read on the board..and its already full now..so what now? yesh i have to install another board! and i love the chair. its the old chair in which my grandfather used to sit in. still miss him..


the tv used to be in the other room some hrs ago - but it just were to disturbing while working - so i put it in the bedroom. i hate tv in the bedroom - but its better than not working and just watching tv right? anyways...i dont watch that much tv.

so i end this with my messy closet i have to clean up now. it is 0.55 -.- my exercise-bike is already packed with stuff i have to fold..aaah hate it...and yes look at my nice chanel bag - i never wear it out..my mom gave it to my for some spontanious present cause i am obsessed with karl lagerfeld she thought it would make me happy. i mean i love it - i just dont wear it..i just think karl lagerfeld is hilarious funny. thats it. i just dont like to wear "shown" brands. if you know what i mean? its a phobia - cause i have always the feeling to be treated in another way than usual when i show brands i am wearing. *sigh* yeah i am kinda complicated YAY.

have a nice night. i have to fold clothes now -.-

xoxo sandra.

Labels:


2 comments

2 Comments:

Looking great, Loving your like table... robots... guitars.... oh it's all cool! :)

By Blogger MinusAll, at 25. Juli 2011 um 06:18  

WOW! you have your own light-table!
super cool!!!
here, i've made it manually with lamp, thick glass and wooden box!

i love your artwork, by the way!
:*

By Blogger banonbonan, at 19. August 2011 um 00:21  

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe