start about me work links archives



we are oh so mainstream YEAH :D
2010-10-14 / 13:17





call me/us totally mainstream but i/we really like the new my chemical romance single (i always liked them - they give me the i call "i-am-16-yrs-old-and-dont-give-a-fuck" feeling) and i like that they made their "brand" as a band diffrent...dont understand me wrong - i liked them when they made their themed last record and i liked their two records before (yeah there were two before - only the first sucked a lil bit hahaha^^) they are really easy to listen to - i think...is that kinda mainstream i like...their "marketing" is diffrent..artsy and i like them to make their logo of the spider so graphical!



so yeeessh watch the vid if you want and be as happy as me ...or i hope that you are as happy as i am YEAHHHHHHH


kisses and hugs to all of you


ME IS VERY HAPPY :DDD

3 comments

3 Comments:

I watched it today :D It's ok, but I don't know why, I like more their old songs =/

By Blogger Vaik, at 14. Oktober 2010 um 13:52  

yeah i still listen to the official first (second) record from time to time - but you know - i am more listening to "tougher" stuff now a days then those kinda stuff just make me smile a lil bit :D

By Blogger Sandra Valerie, at 14. Oktober 2010 um 13:56  

waah, i'm soooo looking forward to this, but i still have to say that i really like the (real) first album a lot. from album to album they get smoother, which isn't bad, it just gets harder to attach emotion to the newer songs.

By Blogger ana jasin, at 15. Oktober 2010 um 07:18  

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe