start about me work links archives



i promised!
2010-10-25 / 13:08

so thats it - thats my first real traditional tattoo. it has "mapa" on it obviously for my mama and my papa. it was my first "real" word. i was kinda selfish as a kid i think - cause i always wanted both. it doesnt hurt anymore - but it is still swollen -.- but anyway - i love the tattoo. the next "lil" one will be for my sister. i know i know its kinda cheezy and all - but i love her and she is bagging me to do it for yrs now! so i will make a book for her - cause i think thats a big thing that bounds us. we used to fight A LOT but when she read me stories about "lotta" from "astrid lindgren - we were always friends. and nowadays we are both just reading A LOT. one of many things we have in common eventhough we are so diffrent. oh i miss my sister. and thank to dirk from the tatt-studio from "leib und seele" who said that i could use color even if i am darkerish - he told me i have the skin of an mexican hot girl (he didnt said hot - but it sounds amazing in my head - mexican hot girrrrl) - and he was so thrilled that i was okay with that cause he said, that ppl from germany are just more "picky" than americans for example...but thats how we german usually are - clean and focus and strict...thank god my other half is african hahaha :D sry i didnt want to offend anyone.



here is a pic of my fatty swollen arm haha

so thats it - call me nerd - but i am watching sailor moon on youtube right now! YESH i LOVE SAILOR MOON



6 comments

6 Comments:

wow!

By Blogger Unknown, at 25. Oktober 2010 um 13:49  

i like wow :D

By Blogger Sandra Valerie, at 25. Oktober 2010 um 13:51  

Really good!:) I'm a fan of the art, but I'm fan of simplicity, too, so that combines both!:) Lucky you!:)

By Anonymous Anonym, at 25. Oktober 2010 um 22:34  

Das ist schön geworden! Und auch die Idee dahinter finde ich süß :) (und die andere Idee mit dem Buch hat mich gerade zu einem eigenen neuen Tattoo inspiriert, weil ich eben auch so gerne lese ^^)

By Blogger xSharonx, at 26. Oktober 2010 um 00:05  

Thats super 'flot' as we say here in Denmark. Love it :)

By Blogger MinusAll, at 26. Oktober 2010 um 10:28  

yay for traditionnal tattoos! looks really good i like it !

By Blogger Kim-Anh Nguyen, at 31. Oktober 2010 um 12:18  

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe