start about me work links archives



the "i miss..." post
2010-10-19 / 19:32







yes i miss shows a lot. hardcore shows are the best - the crowd - the feeling.
and i miss a lot of things like:


1. friends

i havent seen anyone in my free time for months now (hahaha i dont have sparetime) - except for some hours when i was back in munich to visit my parents. but i am not good with friendships - so i think that wont ever will come true. ooookay thats not true i have friends - i am just a bad friend cause i dont mail, write, call, meet as often as i want to - cause i am a lazy b**** sometimes with those kinda things...crazy that i could even get in a relationship with someone hahaha ...i think i will write about this someday here if i get no sleep again.

2. walking

the town i am living in isnt the best place to go for a walk. it is just ugly and grey and small...it was my work out and now i am getting a big belly cause i am not walking anymore..*sigh*

3.travelling

BUT i am planning on this. next stops will be: antwerpen, amsterdam, berlin and then kopenhagen...thats for sure the bigger plans have to wait. (if anyone knows great places to go (FOOD+concerts) in amsterdam and kopenhagen in particular - write me or post me a link or somthing ;))

4. satisfaction in my job

dont get me wrong - i like my job. webdesigning is fun for a while but i am just not used to do only one special thing all the time (except for drawing). but it will end soon and then i will fullfill my dream - because alex made a lil dream come true with having his side job so i can concentrate on myself again.

5. sunny days

with 23 degrees and a soft gentle breeze on your face
(but i know when its getting too warm again i wish for a winterday again...crazy ppl are we humans)

6. meeting NEW INTRESTING PPL!

YESSSSH i wish i could talk to complete strangers again which i am not "forced" to talk with like at work or stuff. i was so used to it all my life..just doing couch-surfing or meeting ppl at the tube and talk to them or meet ppl by blogging / internet or just say hi at shows or at a museum. oh i really really really miss those stuff. thats really a part of my character missing right now.

7. tattoos!

or not that much - cause i found a place for walk ins. so i will go there on saturday hahaha.

8. non-sense-problems

like those you had when you were 15 yrs old. now you have problems like "what kinda furniture will i buy fur this nice table i bought the other day" or "uhhh i have to pay my bills" back in the days there were problems like "uhhh fuck i have to learn this stuff tomorrow will be the test" or "uh how can i sneak out without waking up mom and dad?" ...i dont wanna be 15 again right now - but i wish i had more of those problems than problems who could affect my whole future if i make a wrong decision.


and so on. i could go on and on and on but i like my life. cause i see that it is moving and changing all the time. i think i would go crazy if everything would stuck - it is good the way it is and how it will come i think

but i am a lil bit lost with my insomnia nowadays... i have a lil flu i cant get off..everytime i lay down and my breath goes like "slow" and "causy" like you know you will touch your dream-bubble in a second - yeah then i start to cough as hell. those dry coughs you cant do anything against. i hate them - my muscles on my belly even hurt the next morning once because i coughed that much. and i think i even get a cold - a-g-a-i-n. since we moved in the new office at work - i am like every 2 weeks ill - i really dont know why! in the office before i never felt like this...anyway i have to focus on sleeping right now....and i want this when its no prototype anymore:



stay healthy!

xoxo


5 comments

5 Comments:

I get ill all the time.... I think it happens a lot to super cool people like us. Something to do with using so much energy being amazing. :P

By Blogger MinusAll, at 20. Oktober 2010 um 12:10  

!!! you know how to make someone smile XD

By Blogger Sandra Valerie, at 20. Oktober 2010 um 13:54  

"when i get sad i stop being sad and be awesome instead" :-p

By Blogger Kim-Anh Nguyen, at 21. Oktober 2010 um 04:44  

no seriously it's the same shit by me except the point 8. and maybe the 4. because i don't have a job since one year...

when are you planning to go to copenhague? i'm going back there in november for a tattoo appointment but it's so boring for me... all alone in this town :/

By Blogger Kim-Anh Nguyen, at 21. Oktober 2010 um 04:48  

i will send you a message on facebook cause of travelling - woahooo to travel with you would be AWESOME!!!!!! if you want to travel with a complete stranger hahahaha^^

By Blogger Sandra Valerie, at 21. Oktober 2010 um 06:54  

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe