start about me work links archives



f*cking snakes
2010-10-11 / 14:33

so here you see the next step on my hermes girl. looks quite diffrent than the first step ...but i thought "heeey hermes this lil guy had a stick with snakes on it" so i HAD to put snakes in this picture and thought "uuuh thats easy..a snake is just a head with some tube-thing behind it" ....but fool lil sandra ...oh naive lil me! oh it was a lot of work on the snakes, with all the rules for the back and for their belly and i have a nightmare when i even think of the pattern i have to put on it... - but i thank god, allah, buddah and all the other gods who comes in your mind that i have my boy alex. he helped me so much with those snakes eventhough he also struggles with them a lil... and some stuff still have to be corrected on the snakes..BUT the main composition is there i think...

here you can see how much paper i needed to figured those snakes out (and there are more in the other room -.-) cause alex wanted me to show more but me with my bullethead wanted to figure the "logical in the snakes body (alex said that)" out like he explained me BUT i wanted to draw it all by myself ..so i think i needed much longer than i would have to if i just let alex stroke some lines..but i need to learn this stuff so i had to do this on my own YESSSSHHH^^



this one was the composition-sketch which alex drew and he asked me if i wanted it to do it this way - and i said noooooooway...
and now you can see the results hahaha^^


so i hope i get to do the lines tomorrow...

thx for reading eventhough i used the F-word in the headline..

goooood night :D

8 comments

8 Comments:

it's really interesting how your work! and yeah snakes are not so easy!!!! but it looks really good!!!

you're so lucky to have someone to help you!

By Blogger Kim-Anh Nguyen, at 11. Oktober 2010 um 21:20  

I like the final effect :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 12. Oktober 2010 um 02:28  

thank you! i hope it already turned out better than i thought it could..haha desprate me^^

By Blogger Sandra Valerie, at 12. Oktober 2010 um 02:55  

and kim - i would love to see your WIP - i love to see how ppl work..but most of them make a big secret out of it T.T

By Blogger Sandra Valerie, at 12. Oktober 2010 um 02:55  

are you going to work on it some more? I mean add colours itd.

By Blogger Unknown, at 12. Oktober 2010 um 07:39  

of course - those are only the sketches! i hope to get the lines today and then add the colors on thursday and friday and do the finishing over the weekend. i still have a long way to go.

By Blogger Sandra Valerie, at 12. Oktober 2010 um 08:18  

mmmm! i like! yeah, i as well had to learn that snakes are far from easy to draw, i think in fact they are one of the worst things you can choose to do.

By Blogger ana jasin, at 13. Oktober 2010 um 21:01  

love this, beautiful

By Blogger Ashley, at 14. Oktober 2010 um 00:13  

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe