start about me work links archives



The Love Scale
2010-05-16 / 07:40




have done some lines for my love / hate scale and i am pretty proud of the roses. those are the first one who arent that full of details. thanks to alex he helped me with them - cause i am really more the face-ppl-drawer and he is really supportive! have to add some leaves but thats a thing of a couple of secs/mins.


still sitting on the shades of crocs & crowns...i want the ball at the bottom to be glossy..so i have to practice first haha... ill made more lines at first - to have like 5 sheets or something..i am becoming faster making lines - and honestly - its more fun..even though i know i have to practice the *******-shades. i will be proud if i can do clean soft shades.


ps: havent got the waitress job at the vapiano restaurant. they wanted me to make 10 hrs stints! without a break - so i said no..crazy ppl!

2 comments

2 Comments:

hey thanx for your comment!
i added you on my daily blog list, it's nice to read your blog and i think i've got lot to learn from you, specialy the shading :)
all the best,
kim

By Blogger Kim-Anh Nguyen, at 16. Mai 2010 um 09:17  

from me? ??? i think you havent looked at your own pics for a long time! they are so clean! and your kois are WOW! but thanks! i'll read your blog too :)

By Blogger Sandra Valerie, at 16. Mai 2010 um 11:58  

Post a Comment

Neuere›  ‹Ältere



When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard,"
I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
Hi YOU! and thank you for visiting my blog! snugg around and find out how its like to look in my dreams.


Follow Sandra Valerie

...and if you like my blog
link back to me!

Sandra Valerie




FACELINKING.com bloglist.de Deine moderierte Blogliste
Search Engine Submission - AddMe